I typically dont like to hop on the "Lets get to know each other better" bandwagon. In fact, I enjoy a certain amount of anonymity. I started this whole blog in a half-hearted effort in improve my communication skills and to indulge in a little creative writing, neither of which I am very good at. So, when I get the emails that ask such prying questions like..."What is your favorite color?", I typically just file them in the same folder with the email that is warning me that little Sarah So-and-so is gonna die unless I forward this email to 20 friends. Not a huge fan.
That being said, I feel a twinge of guilt when I just delete...er....I mean...file stuff away. Somewhere in the back of my mind I feel as if I am ignoring the person who sent it. The little Thony angel pops up on my shoulder, poutingly hangs his head a bit, like he just lost a balloon, and whispers to me..."but Jesus said to love everyone, even if their emails do have an exorbitant amount of kittens in them!"...stupid Thony angel....FINE, I'll do it...but I won't like it. In fact, its safe to say that I'll hate it, and the only reason I comply is to appease the sender...and Thony angel!!
*mumbles--stupid Mormon guilt!!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working at Autoliv
2. Trying to decide on a major...(man, did I miss the boat on this one)
3. Crammed in a tiny apartment in Logan..we're talking 'fat guy in a little coat' crammed
5. Blissfully unaware of most everything, some things never change.
5 Things on my "to-do" list today:
1. Wake up
4. Drag my sorry arse to the gym
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. ICE CREAM
2. Rice Crispie Treats (AKA...proof that God loves me)
5. Cool Beverages
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Complain that I still don't get paid what I'm worth
3. Start a 'Chubbie white punk' scholarship fund
4. Buy a boat
5. Let Cheryl have the rest...I'll be on my boat if you need me
3 of my bad habits:
1. Swearing like a drunken sailor
2. Complaining, mostly in jest but there is a bit of truth to some.
5 Places I have lived:
5. Switzerland....what the hell...it looks good
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Dairy hand
2. Treadmill tester
3. Bomb Maker...(Autoliv)
4. Keebler elf (Pepperidge Farms)
5. Graphic Designer
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I see dead people
2. Clowns scare the hell out of me
3. I run...
4. I have an 'unhealthy obsession' with Guitar Hero
5. ??? (maybe you should tell me what I don't know about myself)